PROFILE OF HIRTSHALS SERVICE GROUP
Hirtshals Service Group is a commercial interest network, which consists of 47 port, marine and fishing related companies and institutions. The network is responsible for joint marketing, both national and international – primarily in connection with fishing exhibitions.
The goal of Hirtshals Service Group is:
- To strengthen and develop cooperation between network members.
- To strengthen and develop the relationship to our customers.
- To develop knowledge about our companies´ comprehensive business capability, both national and international.
- To represent the port`s leaseholders.
- To represent the town outwardly.
If in need of rebuild, repair or service of ships, general counselling or a receiving centre for fish, Hirtshals offers you all facilities in one spot.